L'Oreal true match foundation

Hi Guys!
Last week I left the safety nest of my Estee Lauder double wear foundation and branched out to new horizons - shocker!!!! I am the type that settles quickly into a routine habit of using the same foundation, I am a total creature of habits. although i still firmly adore the Estee Lauder foundation at £30 a time for a bottle  I wanted to find a cheaper version as I wear foundation daily.
Introducing my pick of the bunch " L'Oreal True Match" £9.99


after swatching an embarrassing amount of foundations on the back of my hand i settled eventually on the true match, it offered skin perfecting pigments with 3 new shade enhancers for skin matching perfection as well as boasting a super bendable formula.

First impressions were a little less promising though, I applied the foundation using my real techniques buffing brush and was pleased with the result. The formula feels very light on the skin. All was looking fab and i was super pleased that i had found a new foundation love. I also love that it has a pump. However, after a few hours i noticed it had started to slip and move on my face, which i have never had before. So if you have oily skin this may not be the foundation for you.

The next day i tried again, this time using a good primer and opting for my beauty blender. It was looking better than before and my skin had a flawless finish, it also lasted throughout the day - so a good primer is needed. The foundation has a good coverage and as it has skin perfecting pigments it hides little imperfections too.

This foundation lives up to being super bendable, its easy, quick and does leave a natural radiant finish, skin looks more healthy and feels fresh. I preferred it applied with a beauty blender or sponge. It is also build-able with out looking cakey or heavy, which allows you to build up your coverage to you personal taste. Now i have found the way i like to apply it I am loving this foundation, perfect for spring/summer as it feels so lightweight on my skin yet gives me the coverage my confidence needs. My shade is Golden beige.


L'Oreal has a full range of true match products from concealers to blushers.

If you guys haven't tried this foundation yet i would certainly recommended it - I would love to know your thoughts.





1 comment:

  1. Loreal is one of the most widely used brand across the globe and females are mad about it. Thanks for sharing the information about the foundation with us

    ReplyDelete