Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Review

real techniques,foundation brushes,lasting foundation,Estee Lauder,laurajanestyle

A few weeks ago I jumped on the Estee Lauder Double wear foundation band wagon, the UK's NO1 foundation. I had heard good raves about this all over the interweb so I wanted to try this out for myself.
Foundation brush,review,InStyle,laurajanestyle
Ivory Beige,flawless foundation,Estee Lauder,laurajanestyle
foundation bottle,brushes,techniques,magazine,InStyle,laurajanestyle
If your going to splash out it's worth getting matched up professionally, It takes literally minutes and you leave with the perfect shade for you. There are a total of 31 shades available, luckily I am a definite match to Ivory Beige. Some people are in between shades but the Lady told me I am exactly this shade, no doubt.
liquid foundation,flawless,lasting,full cover,laurajanestyle
liquid foundation,flawless,lasting,full cover,laurajanestyleliquid foundation,flawless,lasting,full cover,laurajanestyle
This foundation has a silky smooth consistency and glides on effortlessly, It has a full to medium coverage although there is no need to build up coverage with this magic liquid! I love a full cover as I have acne scaring, freckles and uneven skin tone. This cleaver little formula covers and adapts to my skin leaving a flawless looking complexion that.....wait for it....... actually lasts all day with no touch ups!!
light shade foundation,ivory beigewhat shade am i,laurajanestyle
laurajanestyle,foundation,review,lasting,flawless,full cover,amazing foundation,
" Your flawless every hour of the day"
It's no joke or fancy gimmick, it truly is an amazing foundation. I can pop this on at 8am and it's still looking flawless at 5pm! I have noticed after 10 minutes of applying the foundation it looks like it has melted into your skin, leaving you with the most gorgeous looking complexion. It's super easy to apply, it blends really well and seems to hide everything you need it to. It's a magic foundation in a bottle that feels as lightweight as a moisturiser!
liquid foundation,flawless,lasting,full cover,laurajanestyleliquid foundation,flawless,lasting,full cover,laurajanestyle
I have heard it even lasts on oily skin! although I cant comment on this as I have normal to dry skin. There are other products in this line too, such as a concealer and a compact powder. I am tempted to try out the concealer, so maybe next time I pop into the big city I will pick a bottle up.
InStyle magazine,bblogger,review,foundation,
liquid foundation,flawless,lasting,full cover,laurajanestyle
I have applied the foundation with my real techniques buffing brush and pointed foundation brush, I have a few more tools to try out with this foundation before deciding which is the better applicator. Would you like a post on which brush is best for this foundation? Let me know in the comments.
This foundation also stood up to flash photography, in my last makeup post I wore this foundation, this first photo was taken using a flash while the bottom photo was taken using studio lighting.
foundation for flash photography,laurajanestyle,makeup,glam

studio,studio makeup,flawless makeup,laurajanestyle
 Are you thinking this is the foundation for you? ( not that I can blame you!) Next time you are near a department store, pop in and pick up a free 10 day sample that your matched to.
Estee lauder double wear foundation ivory beige,laurajanestyle
Estee lauder double wear foundation ivory beige,laurajanestyle
I love Estee Lauder packaging, from the gold accents to the simplicity of the bottle, I also love how they wrap their products in Estee Lauder tissue paper after spritzing the most amazing scent. 
There is only one slight down to this beautiful foundation, the bottle has a pour neck and I much prefer a pump with foundations, but, its a small thing to over look considering the amazing coverage, confidence and lasting power. I can see why this is the UK's NO 1 foundation.
Have you tried it yet or is this on your wish list?


Estee Lauder double wear foundation,bottle,stay in place makeup,



Frazzled Beauty

10 comments:

  1. I think I'm probably the only blogger that's not actually tried this foundation! It really sounds great xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes it has popped up everywhere lately! defiantly worth a try! xox

      Delete
  2. I've heard SO much about this foundation but never tried it! It sounds so good so I'll need to give it a go at some point xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte! If your running low on foundation and need to purchase some I would 100% recommend this one xox

      Delete
  3. i used to use this all the time i forget why i stopped. i think they could never colour match me properly funny undertones but love the coverage and longevity xx great post u look totally stunning #boldandbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! It's a shame they are unable to match you properly :( I agree about the coverage and longevity. Truly love it, Thank you xox

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this foundation! Its so good for coverage and long last wear!

    Love from Our Lifestyle
    www.ourlifestyleee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodie, best long wearing makeup I have used ! Thank you for stopping by xox

      Delete