Classic Pin Up Girl makeup



Good Afternoon!!
This week I wanted to share another makeup look with you, I love retro and vintage makeup so I decided to create a retro Pinup Girl look which basically translates to a classic winged liner and red lips!
Lets get started:
Use your favourite face primer, my current fav is Baby Skin from Maybelline
 Next grab your foundation, I'm using Mac studio fix in shade NW25
 To conceal I'm using instant age rewind from Maybelline, apply this under the eye and take it onto the eyelid right up to your brows too. Also run this around your nostrils and the corners of your mouth.
 To contour I am using Calvin Klein endless light which is actually a brightening concealer but as its in the shade 102 brown sugar I use it as a cream contour to blend seamlessly without the harshness a powder leaves.
 Draw a few lines onto your temples, under your cheekbones, down the sides of your nose, in the crease of your eye and also run this under your lower lip
 Taking the real techniques blending sponge blend out both the concealer and the contour, I like to blend out the concealer first and then move on to the contour.
 To set the concealer mainly under my eyes I ABSOLUTELY love this powder from Jemma Kidd, I am a little sad as I cant seem to find this powder anywhere because I need to stock up on this!
 I decided not to apply blush as I wanted to keep the skin more natural hence why I used a cream contour, so I grabbed Glow all out by Soap and Glory to add a little shimmer to my cheeks.
 Time for brows! I am embarrassingly using this very old and well used pencil from Miss Sporty in shade 018 savage.
 For some reason I don't have a picture of the cream shadow I applied onto my lids! It's from Avon in the shade Halo. Dust this onto your entire eyelid from lash to brow.
Next take an orange shadow I'm using my Sleek palette and buff this into your crease and outer edge. 
 Taking your most trusted eyeliner ( we all have one! ) trace a line as close to your lashes as you can, then move onto the wing. I am using a liquid liner from 17 another very old but trusted product, this is probably the oldest eyeliner in my collection but I love it.
 Next it's time to curl your lashes and apply a generous amount of mascara I'm using Too faced better than sex.
 To give my lips a full luscious look, take a light concealer and trace this around the outer edges of your lips and then blend.
 Taking this Mirabella lip liner in coy, SLIGHTLY  slightly line just outside of your natural lips and fill in the edges with the liner leaving the middle blank. 
 Next grab the most luscious red lipstick you have, the more cherry colour the better! This one is from W7 in racing red.
 Last steps! Apply another final coat of mascara, if you wanted to go full out retro Pin up grab your liquid liner and apply a beauty spot either above the corner of your mouth like I have or under the corner of your eye!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I have been doing lots of makeup looks lately, which is something I love doing so I hope you don't mind! If you have any makeup requests you would like to see I would be happy to do them. Let me know below, speak soon darlings xox


4 comments:

  1. You look incredible here! I wish I could pull of this kind of look but it'd probably just look very silly! This is a great tutorial and I like the little arrows hehe x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabella! I'm sure you could pull this look off with ease :) thanks for stopping by, glad my tutorial was easy to follow xox

      Delete
  2. Wow, you look amazing. You look like a true pin up. :) Lovely look! And the tutorial is so easy to follow. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mookie! Thank you ;) I'm so pleased my tutorial is easy to follow. Thank you for leaving me a comment xox

      Delete